Sponsor Artwork Submission
Thank you for sponsoring the OpenSimulator Community Conference 2019! We are grateful for your generosity and support of the conference.
Sponsor Artwork Deadline
All sponsors are responsible for meeting the artwork submission deadlines in a timely manner, though obviously the sooner you send us your artwork, the sooner we can place it on the website and in other places!
All artwork must be submitted by midnight PDT on December 8, 2019! The will be NO exceptions so please get your artwork in on time!
All sponsors, regardless of sponsorship level, must submit a color, high resolution copy of your company or organization logo for display on the conference website, virtual kiosks and banners, and other locations around the conference venue. Logo submissions must meet the following guidelines:
- Your logo/icon and business name only – no tag lines, slogans, advertising, or other verbiage is permitted on the logo to be displayed on the website.
- Logo should be submitted as a .PSD, .EPS, or .TIF file format.
- If only a .JPG, .GIF, or .PNF file is available, it must be no smaller than 1024×1024 pixels.
- Your logo file name should be in the following format: oscc19_companyname_logo (example: oscc19_fleepgrid_logo.eps)
Program Ad Requirements
The online conference program will be available in both PDF and other web formats. The general layout of the PDF conference program will be 11″x17″ in portrait layout.
If your level of sponsorship offers the benefit of an ad in the conference program and schedule, the artwork must meet the following criteria:
- All text must be at least 0.25″ from the edge of the ad.
- If you do not have a formal ad to submit, please send along a high-resolution version of your logo and the accompanying text you would like us to place.
- Ads should be submitted as a .PSD, .EPS, or .TIF file format in CMYK color.
- Your ad file name should be in the following format: occ19_companyname_addsize_orientation (example: oscc19_fleepgrid_quarterpage_vertical.eps)
7.5 inches by 10.25 inches (2250 px by 3075 px)
Half Page – Horizontal
7.5 inches by 5 inches (2250 px by 1500 px)
Half Page – Vertical
3.625 inches by 10.25 inches (1088 px by 3075 px)
Quarter Page – Horizontal
7.5 inches x 2.374 inches (2250 px by 713 px)
Quarter Page – Vertical
3.625 inches by 5 inches (1088 px by 1500 px)