Call For Proposals
The OpenSimulator Community Conference 2022 Call for Proposals is open! Share your excitement for your favorite virtual world at the OpenSimulator Community Conference 2022. In your proposal, tell us how it supports your art and creativity, education, technical discoveries, business, social life, and provides enriching experiences. We are looking for individuals or groups at the forefront who are shaping the Metaverse, hosting exciting activities, and changing our world to bring the WOWNESS. This year’s conference will focus on inspiring our imagination and energizing our community.
The December 10-11th conference features 30+ presentations and panels on the main stage, and in the evenings, music, art, and social events. We host a launch party on Friday, and after the conference, the community hosts social events and tours at Hypergrid destinations.
The speaker sessions offer 20-minute presentations to engage the mind while the community-sponsored tours, and on the Expo regions, content give-aways and Hypergrid explorations take attendees to faraway places. We are particularly interested in speakers who dramatically tell the story of their work and employ great 3D examples as props and graphics.
The organizers encourage presentations that span current innovations and activities, performance artistry, educational simulations, innovative business cases or have a publication or track record of real-world use.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- September 12, 2022 – Announcement of the Call for Proposals!
- October 17, 2022 – Proposals are due by 11:59 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- October 30, 2022 – Proposal acceptance emails and with conference information.
- November 7, 2022 – Accepted speakers must register for the conference to create an entry in the conference schedule and the program.
- November 12 & 19, 2022 – Speaker Orientation & Training sessions and Presenter Booth Setup to prepare speakers for the conference.
- November 28, 2022 – Deadline for stage props and audio-visuals (beyond textures) for the conference program.
- December 10-11, 2022 – OSCC22 Conference dates!
Submit a Proposal
To submit a proposal, complete the Proposal Submission form in the fields below and describe your session and the theme. If you have questions or need more information, please contact the conference organizers. Thank you! The themes feature:
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!