Call for Proposals
The OpenSimulator Community Conference 2015 Call for Proposals is now open! The OpenSimulator Community Conference 2015 wants everyone to know what is exciting about our favorite social 3D platform. We are looking to those individuals or groups on the forefront, changing the metaverse, doing exciting things, changing the game to bring the WOWNESS. This year’s conference will focus on the visions for the future and technologies or content today that are shaping the future of the platform. The conference is one concentrated series of talks on the main stage in the areas of Creative, Techie, and Experiential.
We are offering one day of 20-minute presentations to engage the mind. We are particularly interested in speakers that can dramatically tell the story of their work and hopefully with great props and graphics.
The organizers encourage presentation submissions that are strongly supported by current use activities especially if they have a publication or track record of real world use.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- October 10, 2015 – Announcement of Call for Proposals!
- October 31, 2015 – Proposals are due by 11:59 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- November 7, 2015 – Those submitting proposals will receive an email from the conference organizers with any acceptance details, and more information.
- November 14, 2015 – Accepted speakers must register for the conference in order to be included in the conference schedule and program.
- November 21, 2015 – Any custom content, props, and audio-visuals must be submitted to be included in the conference program.
- November 21, 2015 – Speaker Orientation & Training sessions will be held to prepare speakers for the conference.
- December 5, 2015 – OSCC15 takes place – Bring the WOWness!
Submit a Proposal
To submit a proposal, select the appropriate track below and enter your information in the Proposal Submission form. If you have questions or need more information, please contact the conference organizers. Thank you!
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!